Saturday, April 9, 2011

Are You Thankful?



I know I haven't been up here in a while, but in the meantime I have been thinking about being thankful.  One thing that always sticks in my head is what my father always told me "You should always thank anyone that has ever done anything for you because you never know when you will need them.  Do not ever burn those bridges."  This always is with me everyday and when I think about my shop, my cards are ways to say thank you. 

There are many ways that you can say "thank you".  You can send a thank you for:  1)weddings, 2)just because, 3)birthdays, and 4)many more.You never know when someone needs an encouraging word.  When I make my cards for my shop, I would hope others would put as much love into the message as I do when I make my cards. 



 So what are you thankful for today? I know moving to Baltimore, MD  I have been more thankful in my heart.  I have started to be thankful for the small and large things that the Lord has blessed me with from time to time.  This has allowed me to become more content in my life.  So I challenge you to tell someone thank you if it is by one of my cards, by mouth, or just showing them some affection.  Lift someone's day with a "thank you"!  The cards that are shown are ways to say "thank you"!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, more people need to get back to the old fashioned way of saying thank you. Nothing beats a beautiful card with kind words, the inbox just doesn't have that same feel, lol! Love your creations :)

    ReplyDelete